Seven and 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners
Life long learning is important to continue to better oneself throughout life. The habit I feel is easiest for me to use regularly is habit 6,"using technology to your advantage". After all these days nearly everyone has a smart phone. I personally use mine everyday and to so so many things. I can readily access information to answer most any question I could possibly thing out. I am able to make voice notes, watch youtube videos, plan things in the calender, set alarms and alerts. In fact I think what would be harder is going back to using a calender, alarm clock, computer, and audio recorder rather then my one small iphone.
The most difficult habit for me would have to be "view problems as challenges". I get very frustrated when faced with problems. While I am motivated to fix the issue and keep plugging along, it feels more like a burden then a challenge. I am aware this may sound to some to be like apples and oranges, one being negative and the other positive. One the end result being accomplishment and the other being relief...
No comments:
Post a Comment