Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thing 2- Creating a blog

    I decided to use the name CoolSchoolBlog simply because it seemed fitting. I can't really say I could think of anything else at the time. The issue simply is that I have a wee bit of writers block, which causes quite the conundrum, not a serious one but a conundrum none the less. I have never particularly found blogging difficult, in fact I have written many blogs in the past and have always enjoyed blogging, partly because I am a nerd and partly because often times I feel I have plenty of great ideas I want share with the world. I had a great time making my avatar, scrolling through all the possibility made me feel a bit like a kid. I must admit I laughed a good bit. I would say my avatar while looking nothing like me certainly reflects my personality.

2 comments:

  1. I like the name of your blog, very catchy. Mine is extremely boring compared with most of the blog titles in class. I really had a case of writer's block. I think that it is great that you have blogged a lot. This class is my first experience with blogging. I love your confidence and your sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you word chooses. "Conundrum" I don't think I have every heard (or read) someone using it in a sentence before. I like your avatar and that is actually why I stopped on yours to make a comment.

    ReplyDelete